Sunday, December 4, 2011

:)

Alhamdulillah, my pre-registration has run smoothly.
All the desired and planned subjects were added successfully.
And all praises should be to Allah. Alhamdulillah.

Actually there were only 4 subjects that are on my study plan next semester. But now I got 7 subjects, till I could not add more. And from where I register all them? Just from Mahallah's student lounge :)



Thinking of dropping one or two subjects from them, because one of them is a business' subject, which I can procedd ONLY AND ONLY IF my application to do minor in Business Administration is accepted. And that will be determined by CGPA of this semester. Well the final starts on 29th this month, not too far. Till then, Mujahadah! :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...