The essence of the blood type connection rests in these facts :
• Your blood type – O, A, B or AB – is a powerful genetic fingerprint that identifies you as surely as your DNA.
• When you use the individualized characteristics of your blood type as a guide for eating and living you will be healthier, you will easily reach your ideal weight and you will slow the process of ageing.
• Your blood type is a more reliable measure of your identity than race, culture or geography. It is a genetic blueprint for who you are, a guide to how you can live most fully.
• The key to the significance of blood type can be found in the story of human evolution : Type O is the oldest; Type A is evolved from the agrarian society; Type B emerged as humans migrated from north into colder, harsher territories; and type AB was a thoroughly modern adaptation, a result of the intermingling of disparate groups. This evolutionary story relates directly to the dietary needs of each blood type today. (aku pun tak brape paham tang ni, abaikan je lah noo)
If you follow your blood type plan regime carefully, you can :
- Avoid many common viruses and infections.
- Lose weight, as your body rids itself of toxins and fats.
- Fight back against life-threatening diseases, such as cancer, cardiovascular disease, diabetes and liver failure
- Avoid many of the factors that cause rapid cell deterioration, thus slowing down the aging process.
---That's all for now. Make sure you know what's your blood type. Then it is easier for you to plan your meal, if you care to do so :) How to know yours? I knew mine while doing experiment in Biology Lab at SERATA, Ipoh 6 years ago. Also when I donated my blood for the first time at DQ 3 years ago. There are several ways to know yours. All the best! :D
|Red blood cells :]|