Sunday, May 3, 2009

after 3 years..

after 3 years i am soo happy to show all of u d puzzle that i completed yesterday.




Read until the end.. ^_^



i bought this thing once upon a time at Ipoh Parade in 2006 if im not mistaken. konon2 nak buat waktu cuti lepas spm la. with Atie Ahmad, one of my kamceng friend. I miss you :) Atie also bought one, for the LPS to complete.

Contained 1000 pieces, but in my case, i lost 3 pieces resulted only 997 pieces of them, heheh.

Im so happy! with some troubles with me now, this is one of my medicine. heheh, relieved to see them!









2 comments:

Nabila H.... said...

salam...
sumai, knp mcm de 2keping yg xcukup tu?

SuMaiYaH said...

salam.. bukan 2, 3. ala da 3 thn, setahun hilang sekeping. hihi :P

bende ni simpan bawah katil, hari tu kemas, da hilang 3. kire xcukup 1000 la. tp alhamdulillah sbb dpt completekan! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...